Working at Trinity
Each member of Trinity plays an important role in the lives of our pupils, delivering innovative academic, co-curricular and pastoral programs that challenge and inspire our students. Our staff have access to:
- Professional development, learning and growth
- Teacher accreditation mentoring and support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging and student fee discounts
- Staff community service opportunities
Trinity Grammar School invites applications from suitably qualified people. Applicants should possess a personal identification with the Christian aims of the School and the ability and willingness to contribute to the School’s comprehensive Co-Curricular Programme. It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for these positions.
For information on the mandatory NSW Working With Children Check click here.