Trinity Education Support Services (TESS)
Across the Preparatory, Junior, Middle, and Senior School campuses, Trinity Education Support Services (TESS) provides integrated support to students with special needs so they can pursue their educational and vocational goals.
Through a culture that is supportive and responsive to individual needs and differences, the TESS team promotes enhanced learning outcomes and encourages collaborative communication and consistent support across the School.
Aiming to identify students’ individual learning needs early on in their School life, the TESS team makes appropriate adjustments and supports them throughout their academic career. Students with special needs include those who have:
- Cognitive gifts and talents
- Social and emotional difficulties
- Physical disabilities
- Learning difficulties
- English as an Additional Language / Dialect (EAL / D)
- Vocational Guidance needs
The TESS team is made up of:
- Registered Psychologists
- Specialist teachers
- Specialist project personnel such as Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, and Teacher’s Aides