Fees and Payment Options
Please see here for full breakdown of 2018 fees.
Trinity offers families multiple ways of paying the School fees. The School will provide one Annual Fee Statement issued in January of the calendar year. At that time families can make arrangements with the School to make payment of Fees. All tuition and boarding fees are based on a four-term year, with all parents given the option of paying:
- Weekly – 48 equal weekly instalments*
- Fortnightly – 24 equal fortnightly instalments*
- Monthly – 11 equal monthly instalments*
- Termly – 4 equal termly instalments*
- Annually – one payment at the start of the year
*This is to provide families with flexible payment options which suit their particular needs provided the instalment amounts would clear the fees owing by December of that calendar year.
Actual Payment options are as follows:
- BPAY – Biller code: 89649, Ref No: shown on your statement
- Online** click here using our secure credit card payment system
- Direct Debit by downloading the Direct Debit Authority and returning to the Bursar
- Telephone** – 1300 799 781 for 24hr Credit Card Service
- in Person – Please bring your statement to School when making payment by Mail – Cheques made payable to Trinity Grammar School
**The Credit Cards accepted by the School are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay. From the 1st January 2017, a surcharge of 0.75% will be applied to all credit card payments.
On each other occasion the School has cause to issue a notice concerning outstanding fees, an administration charge of $50 will be applied.
The School Council directs that unless the fees for the previous term have been fully paid, a boy may not be permitted to return.
A full term’s notice – in writing and addressed to the Head Master – is required of intention to withdraw a boy from the School, or of intention to change a boy from boarder to day boy. A full term’s fee is charged for withdrawal without such notice.
The Building Fund donations are fully tax-deductible and specifically used for building improvements.
The Sickness Refund Scheme is available to boys who are absent from school for more than 10 consecutive days. Please contact the School for more details.
Discounts – A discount is allowed for brothers who attend the School at the same time:
5% for the first brother, 15% for the second and subsequent brothers