Trinity would like to congratulate all competing teams for another great year at the 2020 CAS Swimming and Diving Championships last night. Our athletes made us proud, with Trinity finishing in the top two positions in 67 of the 73 races. Despite winning 25 races and breaking the 17-year-old boys’ 4 x 50m freestyle relay record (shout out to Matthew, Liam, Andy and Sam!), Trinity finished with a close second place overall. Congratulations to Knox Grammar School for winning the Thyne Challenge Shield for the fourth year in a row. Watching Garry swim a personal best despite a recent injury was a true highlight.
Our divers also performed exceptionally with Trinity winning the Steven Barnett Shield for the 20th time by ten points. Trinity were the overall winners of all three divisions – Junior, Intermediate and Opens, with Diving Captain, Sam placing first in the Opens Division.
- Knox Grammar School – 560 points
- Trinity Grammar School – 529 points
- Barker College – 424 points
- Waverley College – 343 points
- St Aloysius’ College – 339 points
- Cranbrook School – 302 points
- Trinity Grammar School – 54 points
- Barker College – 44 points
- Knox Grammar School – 13 points
- Waverley College – 0 points
- St Aloysius’ College – 0 points
- Cranbrook School – 0 points