The Trinity Grammar School – Summer Hill campus, Community Reference Group (CRG) met on Thursday 1 September 2016, to discuss a range of issues about how local residents and the school can assist each other.
- Local residents have responded well to our letterbox drops over the years about events that are being held at the school.
- Information was shared about the efforts Trinity had undertaken in regard to managing the traffic around the school and the notifications to the parents of their expected adherence to the traffic laws.
- There are several traffic management brochures, strategies and reminders that were discussed. You can view some of these measures below.
- Trinity was asked to extend an invitation to local residents to view the school facilities. We are working toward an October 2016 date and will distribute the invitations as soon as possible.
- Local residents will also be invited to join Trinity for our Remembrance Day Service in November 2016.
- We appreciate the opportunity to discuss various matters with local residents, whether at our twice yearly CRG meetings or by email to Stephen Heanly [email protected] . The next meeting will be held on the 4th April 2017 at 5.30pm in the Bosch Room.
If you would like to discuss any matter in the mean-time, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Heanly.
A future initiative will be to provide an online noticeboard for the local residents.
The above image shows our Summer Hill Campus Students volunteering at the Salvation Army, Auburn during Service Week this year.