History of Trinity Buildings

History of Trinity Buildings

The first two campuses of TGS were at Dulwich Hill and are long demolished, but Summer Hill and Strathfield campuses both contain historic buildings.

The Head Master’s House – Hurlstone – built c.1878 was originally an educational establishment, and Llandilo (1878), Milverton (c.1910) and Somerset (1923) at the Preparatory School, Strathfield were all originally family homes.

The development of each of the current campuses is documented in the Archive Collection.