Isolation requirements and student access to classroom learning – Secondary SchoolPhilippa Lowe
Students are expected to attend face to face learning.
During the first few weeks of Term 1, students who are unable to attend school due to isolation requirements, and well enough to engage in learning, may access classroom learning via the Canvas Lesson Direction Page.
The student access pathway is standardised for all classes:
- Step 1: Go to the Class Canvas Course
- Step 2: Click on Modules (left hand menu)
- Step 3: Go to the Module at the top of the screen: ‘Term 1 Lessons’
- Step 3: Open the Page with the relevant day’s date
- Step 4: Follow the direction provided by the teacher to complete learning tasks and access resources
- Step 5: Click on the MS Teams link in the Classroom Link section to listen to the lesson.
The classroom link will be activated when the teacher begins instruction.
No classroom link is provided if the regular teacher is absent.