What's your direction?
Year 10 students approaching their final two years of School are faced with making a preliminary choice between the Higher School Certificate (HSC) and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma as their course of study for Years 11 and 12 – a choice which can be difficult for some to make.
On this page we have made resources available to assist that choice. We recommend approaching the information in the following order:
- Watch ‘Making The Choice’ Video to begin.
- Read the accompanying Course Booklet
- Watch the Subject videos from the School’s Heads of Department.
- Make a note of any questions you have.
- Read the FAQs – you are likely to find answers here.
- Email your questions to the Curriculum Office and they will be directed to the appropriate Head of Department.
Following the above, should you require additional information, you will have the opportunity to book in video calls with the Heads of Department, our Academic Dean, the Director of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the Director of Curriculum, and the Head of the Senior School.
The time-slots for these calls will be between 5pm and 7pm, on Wednesday 20 May. Information on how to book a time-slot will be supplied by email on Monday 18 May.